HDR photography is the process of bringing out the highlights and shadows in a picture to show more detail or get a specific “feel” to the image. Different photographers use HDR for different reasons. I have used it to capture and show more detail within an image or capture a more realistic representation of the original scene.
We all have our “go to” photography and creative resources. My main resources are:
I see this question all the time, either in email, twitter, yahoo answers, all over the place. So I decided I would take 5 minutes and do a quick and dirty how to video about the process I use to achieve this effect.
Today I got the chance to get out and shoot a little more with the new Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens. Here are a few of the shots.
You see as an artist you find yourself sometimes stuck or in need of inspiration. Before I had this approach to instant inspiration I would be searching books, videos, online and all kinds of multimedia for something that gave me that spark. Now….
As a photographer I find myself always searching for better ways to compose an image. Composition is really one of the ways that I am always exploring.
- Top 20 Most Influential Photography Bloggers June 1, 2011
- Zenfolio Coupon for a 10% Discount June 16, 2010
- Get Low to Make Your Photography Portfolio Pop! August 15, 2011
- Who is the Most Inspiring Photographer August 1, 2011
- iPhoneography July 13, 2011
- Funny Cat Photo August 15, 2012
- Summer Photography Contest July 11, 2012
- Canon eos 5D Mark III March 3, 2012
- HDR Photography Contest January 1, 2012
- Monterey Bay California December 23, 2011
- p: super lame. worst cat photo... ever....
- Mike Chase: Photography is not only a career but also a way of...
- doomster: Here is my Zenfolio code DZX-68K-15X Get 10% off ...
- Shanghai Portrait Photographer Chad Ingraham Back in Shanghai | Agency62: [...] Portrait photographer Chad Ingraham has retu...
- m: lame cat snapshot...
- No dates present
- Black and White
- Canon Lenses
- Coupons and Discounts
- Digital Film Making
- DIY Photography
- Film Making
- Funny Photos
- HDR Photography
- iPhone Photography
- Learn Photography
- Monterey Bay California
- Nikon Lenses
- Photography 101
- Photography Books
- Photography Contest
- Photography Website
- Photography Workflow
- Photomatix Pro
- Pinhole Photography
- Post Production
- Selling Photography
- Social Media
- Stock Photography
- Techniques & Tips
- The Grand Canyon